Our Core Loan Services
Are you a first-time home buyer? We will guide you through the process, making sure to explain all key elements. Not your first home? Either way, our goal is to make the loan experience as easy and seamless as possible.
- Counseling to make an informed decision
- Easy online processes
- Unquestionable integrity
- Fast Pre-Qualifcation and Pre-Approval processes
Need to refinance your mortgage to lower your monthly payments? We have access to some of the lowest rates in the country, and our loan specialists are trained to help you in every step of the process.
- A tremendous selection of loan options
- Counseling to find the right loan for YOU
- Conforming, Jumbo and Non-Conforming Loans
- Early rate locks available
A cash-out refinance is one of several ways to turn your home’s equity into cash. Our loan specialists will work with you to help select the best loan solution for your needs.
- Fast Processing
- Access to multiple loan options
- Easy online application
- Unrivaled customer satisfaction
We have specialized loan officers that help our clients determine if a reverse mortgage is right for them. These types of loans are powerful tools that have multiple uses for our clients… Whether it is providing the ability to remain in your home during retirement, or accessing additional funds for a wider investment portfolio, we have packages that fit almost every need.
- Refinance your current home
- Purchase a new home
- Setup a line of credit
- Access funds immediately
End Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage insurance costs borrowers hundreds of dollars each month, and none of it is applied toward their loan balance. Our experts can provide a free analysis to see if you qualify to stop paying mortgage insurance.
- Free analysis of your current loan conditions
- Options for qualified buyers to stop paying mortgage insurance
- Easy online processes for loans without MI or PMI
- Trusted advisors to guide you through the process
Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
One of the biggest perks of homeownership is the ability to build equity over time. You can use equity to secure low-cost funds in the form of a second mortgage – either a one-time loan or a revolving home equity line of credit (HELOC).
- Expert guidance for the best loan options
- Easy online applications
- Fast processing
- Access to some of the lowest rates in the country
Optio Financing is a division of
Up Capital & Mortgage, Inc.
301 Junipero Serra Blvd.
San Francisco, CA 94127